Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone price increase (bill) to high?

Options
  • 21-03-2023 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,055 ✭✭✭

Just got notification today that my bill is going to be increased by 11.2%.

Went to the t's and c's to have a look at what they advised there out of curiosity and it says "This means your monthly Price Plan charge will increase by an amount equal to the 

Consumer Price Index rate published by the Central Statistics Office in January of each year (this is the “CPI rate”) plus an additional 3% of your Price Plan charge"

The Consumer Price Index (CPI) rose by 7.8% Add 3% to that and it's 10.8% so I'm being charged an additional .4%. Am i basing this of an incorrect cpi index or is the 3% calculation based my (current bill plus the cpi increase) which may account for the additional .4%

Advertisement