Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Posts being deleted

• 24-03-2023 5:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,359 ✭✭✭✭

hi all

i had a post in the "IQ Map" deleted by an admin, where I stated that if you were familiar with the OP's posting history you'd know he's posting it for racist reasons.

I had a spat with a current affairs Mod recently, because of public transport or something like that, and I believe he's targeting my posts now and removing them unfairly.

Can this be investigated?

Thanks

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,994 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

It was a Moderator of the forum, not a site administrator who deleted your post (it was therefore not me)

Why did you choose to discuss another poster rather than the topic?

If you think about that it's patently obvious why the post was deleted and there is nothing to investigate

Advertisement