Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sig P322 Pistol

Options
  • 24-03-2023 6:33pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,071 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone running one of these pistols?

Hearing loads of good things about them but the biggest fear is the leading of the barrel?

Is that an issue here?

Is it something that effected early production or then all?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭garrettod

Hi,

Interesting question about the lead, I've actually just watched a 25 min YouTube video on the topic, by a poster called G4 Outdoors.

I struggled to track down Sig owners in Ireland, when I thought about buying a Sig, a few years ago. Hopefully this thread will bring a few of them out, so we can learn from their experiences.

Thanks,

G.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Uinseann_16

Fellow club member has one and I've had the opportunity to shoot it , it's a good pistol and decently accurate!

I wouldn't trade a hammerli or similar for it though

Keep in mind it's a 399$ rrp gun in the states and its north of 1000 euro here

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,071 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Thanks. I’ve went another route and placed a deposit on a used P226 X5 Mastershop in 22LR.

Advertisement