Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEXT sale.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭djdunny

Thanks OP. Whoever is in charge of their website deserves a slap. Never come across a more infuriating website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Del007

It won't allow me to checkout and pay, useless

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,838 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Yeah after adding items to your basket they can still go out of stock before you complete checkout. Surely they should be held at least for a few minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,731 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Thanks, picked up a few bits

Website terrible

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,437 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Brutal site

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭gunnerfitzy

Why have filters and then show items that should be excluded based on the filter settings.... 🤯

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭This is it

The website is horrendous and the app is the same. Filters seem to work only some of the time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,543 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Regrettably this item is currently unavailable. 😔

Just too infuriating to use the website!

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,352 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I think when that happens it actually means they probably weren't in stock to begin with. Their site is actually that bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,673 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Get an app developer to update that app. The cost would pay for itself in no time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭john boye

A UK based company with an absolutely unworkable website which they don't appear to be in a rush to fix? Hmmm... Sounds familiar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,838 ✭✭✭DopeTech

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭alxmorgan

Dear Jesus, it is without doubt the worlds worst website, It actively goes out of its way to stop me buying stuff 😡😡😡

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 498 ✭✭feelings

Funny enough the UK site works ok. Filters work etc...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Kerry25x

Yeah stuff showing as out of stock in my cart still shows as in stock on the item page.

Setting myself up for a load of 'under/over sized' items when I actually get my order delivered

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Thanks for the post, I bought a jacket a few months back and love it but lost a lot of weight since and they had the smaller size available in it for less than half the price so I nabbed that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Treppen

Checked in store and nothing of any quality was reduced (high cotton shirts etc).

Have to return an item (pants were a very small 30 waist) but only have my confirmation email for some reason can't sign into my accout but on the confirmation there is no unique order number

Would a print out do for a return ??

Bloody items coming separately too which is frustrating. Don't think I'll be using NEXT again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 443 ✭✭YeAh!

You can return them to a NEXT shop and they'll do the return

• Advertisement
Advertisement