Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bag drop - dublin airport Aer Lingus

• 25-03-2023 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

Has anyone here ever used the bag drop machines in T2? Do you have to join the other check in queues to just drop in a bag. I am flying to Berlin with Aer Lingus ( T2) next Saturday. Flight is at 6.40 am and have checked in online already. Am wondering will I really save time also buying fast track option at security? Coming from Galway so trying to work out what bus to get. 

Really wish there were flights to Berlin from Shannon/ Knock!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

Bag drop is essentially printing off label at my self service kiosk, attaching it to your bag then bringing to an agent. How long that will take is anyone's guess but early morning in DUB is very busy.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,305 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

You don't need to join the other check in queue to use bag drop. There's a few kiosks in T2 and you just use one of them. After you drop the bag up to the conveyor.

Advertisement