Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Cinema Tickets for males - Tues, April 4

• 26-03-2023 5:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭

You must be male and in the 45-70 age category. You may get them if you're female but they're specifically looking for males now.

Tickets are being given by 'See It Now' and the film is 'The Miracle Club'. It's on Tues, April 4 at 6.30 in Cineworld, Parnell St.

THE MIRACLE CLUB, a 1968-set comedy-drama starring Oscar winners Maggie Smith and Kathy Bates, and Emmy & Golden Globe winner Laura Linney. Taking place at Parnell St Cineworld on Tuesday April 4 at 6.30pm

THE MIRACLE CLUB is a truly joyous, uplifting, heartwarming and aspirational tale of working-class women from Dublin who embark on a pilgrimage to Lourdes in search of miracles. The cast also features Stephen Rea (The Crying Game, The Usual Suspects) and up and coming star Agnes O’Casey.

This is a research screening. Feedback questionnaires will be provided on the night and must be completed before leaving. Subject to application approval.

Link here: https://www.weticketit.com/seeitfirst/booking/event/public/VMG1296L

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

That link doesn't seem to work? This is the link I used to book tickets:

https://www.weticketit.com/seeitfirst/booking/Event/detail/VMG12960

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Are you asking yourself a question?

🤨 I couldn't revise my message so added a new comment. You're welcome!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Cape Clear

Not surprising time spent on the Blasket Island would do that to you I guess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,250 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I have tickets for this..

But no clue what time it starts...it says 730 in one area, then you have to arrive at 630 at another surely they don't expect you to arrive an hour before?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,209 ✭✭✭PopTarts

How was it gmisk?

Received tickets to this too but couldn’t make it into town this evening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,250 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Busy!

I arrived at 7 and it was pretty much full bar the front rows. Been to quite a few test screenings etc (sing street about a year before it was out was brilliant and in a small screen, with director at it). This one was a mess organisation wise.

Signed NDA etc and phone in a bag during film so I can't say any more.

We were there at 6.30 as requested and waited for 20 mins to get into the cinema. We were handed the NDA to sign but could have been promising to give a kidney as the print was so small and the corridor so gloomy! Never had to put my phone in a sealed bag before so that was a new one. Another 10 mins spent filling in the review form at the end. More security than the Oscars!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭oneweb

Hi Peig, how does one get onto the WeTicketIt list? I used to get free previews (Notes on a Scandal, The Lady in the Van...) from SeeFilmFirst but they seem to have gone very quiet over the last few years.

It is what it's.

I got the tickets from See Film First. They haven't given any tickets for a few years, possibly due to the pandemic so I was surprised when I got the email.

• Advertisement
Advertisement