Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish pharmacist moving to Australia - job prospects

Options
  • 26-03-2023 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have a query about opportunities in pharma companies in Australia using my Irish pharmacist degree but without sitting the Australian board exams

I’m an Irish registered pharmacist thinking about moving to Australia. I’m not sure about investing in doing the board exams and having to be supervised for a while when working in community pharmacy when I have just got my degree here!

I have experience in regulations and in the pharma industry in Ireland and I am thinking what prospects would be out there in pharma companies in Australia in Quality Assurance or Compliance sectors

if anyone has any advise on whether I’d have a shot at a job that doesn’t actually require a pharmacist degree in a pharma company please let me know. I’m wondering about salaries and expectations.

Thanks.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,299 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This has nothing to do with Feedback. Moved to a forum that's actually related to the topic instead.

Advertisement