Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blocked Account

Options
  • 27-03-2023 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi, My BOI account was blocked. Is it any chance to unblock by give all the info by email? I am currently in Australia and it will cost me a fortune to ring BOI and wait 30min for connection.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

Unfortunately this can only be resolved via an inbound call for security reasons.

Please contact our colleagues on +353 1 404 4000 if calling from abroad between 9am to 5pm Mon-Fri, 10am-2pm Saturdays and we can help with this.

We will get to your call as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Declan

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Technomaro

Yeah and I will wait 30min for connection and spend at least 500e for a call....

Its' ridiculous that in XXI century you can not do something online.

Anyway thank you foe an answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭mikewest

Just a tip, install Viber or Skype (or other alternatives) on phone, buy €5 credit and call for a few cent. Hope you get sorted.

Hi,

FYI - I just rang to BOI, I spoke with someone, I gave all details and that person put me on hold or whatever for 30min! I couldnt wait longer so I hang up the phone.

This is really joke that my account is blocked whilst I am overseas and I can not do nothing.

I understand if my account is blocked I wont pay 6euro per month for account?

Regards,

Marek

• Registered Users Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭greasepalm

Dare i ask if Whatsapp can be used for customer and Bank?

• Advertisement

Please! I gang from Viber now. I was connected second time few min ago but the person from BOI said he can not hear me and hang up a phone. I ring third time just now. 7min waiting for connection...

This is done now. It took me 46miutes but its done via Viber so thank you for this tip.

Marek

Advertisement