Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harry's Bikes

Options
  • 27-03-2023 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Is Harry's Bike shop in Clonskeagh closed down? Was cycling by it for the first time in a while and noted it was shut.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,849 ✭✭✭fat bloke

A lot of bike shops don't open Mondays, maybe that's all it is? The shop did change hands again recently afaik. They've been low enough on stock for ages. Little enough to choose from if you went in, but seemed busy with servicing and stuff. I got a couple of jobs done recently.

So, anyway to answer your question, basically I don't know! :). Take a look again tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭easygoing39

Harrys has been closed since before Xmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭check_six

Dublin mechanic legend Cliff was based there wasn't he? Any ideas where he is based now?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭Macy0161

I thought I saw that, but they were also posting the Pinarello's (the "cheaper" versions) only last month. Also interested to hear where Cliff is. I don't work near there anymore, so it really wasn't handy, but always found Cliff and Anthony excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭easygoing39

When I contacted Cliff in January he had'nt picked up a new job,but was doing stuff from home.He could be working now in a new shop but I have'nt heard.

• Advertisement
Advertisement