Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beacon Audiology/Phonak

Options
  • 27-03-2023 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,210 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has any feedback on either the Beacon and what they are like, or Phonak hearing aids which are what they seem to be recommending pre consult for the type of hearing loss (due to heavy machinery work).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭Rigsby

You might get some information if you do a search here here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,210 ✭✭✭mel123

Thanks Rigsby. I did indeed do that before posting, but anything that came up is outdated, id love some up to date info

• Registered Users Posts: 15,971 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

I have Phonak Paradise aids, through Audico in the Hermitage if that's any use to you.

My issue is meningitis related hearing loss and the phonaks work brilliantly for me. As you probably know the phonak have bluetooth and I can use them for apps for anything like netflix, you tube etc. on phone together with calls which is a godsend for me. They connect to the TV aswell if it's bluetooth enabled.

I'm not saying Audico is better than the Beacon, as I don't know, but I do know that the Phonak work for me, but I suppose it depends on the type of hearing loss you have.

Advertisement