Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin bus interview 2023 ,

Options
  • 27-03-2023 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi guys. Got an Interview for dublin bus in 2 weeks , I was wondering has anybody done the interview and could tell me what to expect? Is there another assessment, I done one online but there wasn't much to it . Just looking for some one to walk me through some questions they might fire at me.

Post edited by Spear on
    Tagged:

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Jacob13

Sorry I can't help you on your question, but I'm the same as yourself . I have got an email saying I passed the assessment and I have progressed to the interview and competency stage. How long were you waiting for a date for interview. I'm waiting over a month now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 cmgwxxx

Hey mate . I applied about 3 weeks ago. Got the online assessment a week after that , got my date for my interview and driving assessment yesterday , 11th April.

It's happening faster then I thought It would . It may be because I applied with a learner D permit and I already drive trucks for a living now , I'd be lieing if I said I wasn't nervous about the interview tho .

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Jacob13

Thanks for that, got an interview and competency assessment for the 15 of April, I only have a B license. Hopefully all goes well, let us know how you get on with your interview.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,242 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This has nothing to do with Feedback. Moved to a forum that's actually related to the topic instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭AX636

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭rx8

The driving assessment is done with an instructor in a Nissan Leaf. You will be able to drive it around the Broadstone depot to get used to it first, before going out on the road. Then you'll be back to the training school for interview. Just 3 things to remember for both..... Safety, Safety and Safety. Best of luck with it. You'll be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Ginga Ninja 001

Does anyone know if the medical included a hearing test?

Advertisement