Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eir paying cancellation fees

Options
  • 27-03-2023 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi all, anyone got the email address for eir when they've agreed to pay the cancellation fees for the old provider? Sky told me there was no cancellation fees and now have told me there is... And I'd already thrown out the email!

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Eleusis

Gosh. .Eir. . Good luck with that one!

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭RobiePAX

I did hear something about it that they would cover a portion of your early cease charge when you switch. Though I'm pretty sure there's a limit, they have to make profit from you, not a loss after all.

Best to call them on 1901 and ask about it. Say that you were offered that Eir would cover some early cease costs if you switched. I imagine they would ask you to forward your Sky bill.

It's unfortunately also possible that you are referring to an expired promotion and that they no longer do it. But hey, if you don't ask you don't get.

Advertisement