Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Looking a good Mercedes mechanic in Co Kerry / Co Cork area

Options
  • 28-03-2023 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hello everyone,

I realy hope to someone's help here...

With my husband we own a Mercedes CLS 2013 (Diesel).

For the past few days we are looking for a good, friendly and experienced mechanic / garage to take it for a few works / parts that need to be done and replaced on it (eg water pump and more).

We have already bought the parts (quality brands, not cheapos) so need mostly the work. We have spoken to several mechanics and some of them they are too busy, others are not sure how to do some of the work on a Mercedes etc...

We are so frustrated at this stage, it's so hard owning a car and so challenging to find some decent fella and experienced mechanic to work on it... With so many garages out there we hoped that we would be able to find someone easily but it seems sooo hard!!!

I wish we had a ramp so my husband could do some of these works by himself but we do not have one 😮‍💨

Also, it's the only car we have and live in the middle of nowhere, so we cannot leave the car at the garage for days...

If anyone knows of someone, an experienced, decent and honest person, we would love to get in touch with them. (Co Cork, Co Kerry preferred but can consider someone in the wide Munster area)

Sorry for the long text but I am starting losing hope by now... 😔

Ps:

If someone has a small DIY garage that is willing to "share" with my husband to do some works on the car, we would also like to hear more and pay for the time we would use it ofcourse. PM me. Thanks

Advertisement