Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asteroid City (Wes Anderson)

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,634 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

That's so awesome. I know people vacillate over Anderson's work - including myself and at regular intervals - but the fact he has the budget and opportunity to make his visions come alive is heartening.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,146 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

What a dreadful movie. I've enjoyed some of Anderson's work over the years but this seemed like there was an inside joke with all the A-list cast about how far they could push their quirkiness in each scene while still having critics come out saying it was great. Too big of a cast and it had nothing to say - what an absolutely waste.

The visuals are as usual unique but when the movie has so little substance what is the point.

Advertisement