Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuath Housing

Options
  • 30-03-2023 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi ..does anyone know how long it take for Tuath housing body to get in touch once you have accepted nomination by county council.was nominated beginning of March and haven’t heard anything since.Tia

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2 potato positioner

I was nominated in mid November,i heard from them that week by email, they told me it would take a few weeks for them to get back to me, in the first week January theyfinally did, had a meeting and they told me i had a place, there was a delay with the builders and i got my keys early March

Fairly quick considering everything involved,garda vetting and private discussion of your case etc once nominated youve pretty much got it,except if you have some anti social past or a heavy criminal record, so congratulations

• Registered Users Posts: 4 debsfrankie

Thanks so much for info..guess I just have to have patience..congratulations to you too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭Notmything

Have you asked them rather than strangers on the internet?

Would it not depend on paperwork, vetting, interview status of the house? Unlikely anyone here can answer that.

But you could ask the mods move your post to a more suitable forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 debsfrankie

I did actually get a helpful response which has reassured me and I remain hopeful..I have obviously been in touch with housing body but have received no reply to date hence the post here..only new to this forum and I did see other posts similar!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,283 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This has nothing to do with Feedback. Moving to a forum that's actually related to the topic instead.

• Advertisement
Advertisement