Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone help me with regards to jobpath?

Options
  • 01-04-2023 10:29pm
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

I've been harrashed by jobpath in the old area I used to live and at the new area I've moved to they've been harassing me demanding calls demanding to tell them where my new address it if I don't tell them they will make sure to reduce or even get my payment. me into a corner.

I used to live in Dublin 22 my local Intreo referred me to TUS community scheme i found them nice and understanding of my personal situ being a single mum & my breast clinic apts wit James hospital (I had breast proceeder in James hospital) jobpath on the other hand have not been understanding or supportive they infect have been bullies and dictators pushing me into a corner.

The last appointment I had wit jobpath Seetec near my old address I told to look into TUS in my new area and if ive movded out completely to forget about appointment wit jobpath in my old area and just ignore it and she wished me the best. I then get a very rude text stating I hadn't made any effect to attend her appointment and my payment would be reduced or cut. Oh my god I had moved to new area I didnt get her proxy letter! I text her to inform her about my move she calls me wit more demands pushing for my new address I said I have to register wit my new Intreo.

Not long after I got another demanding call demanding I hand over my personal details, this woman is located at my old address dictating at me in my new area. She had finished appointment with me and wished me well so I couldnt understand why she kept harassing me with calls all the time. I clearly had to register wit Intreo in my new area. A wk later I got a letter from Inteo in my new area stating I had appointment wit jobpath (so it was clear as day jobpath went behind my back god only knows what was said about me, and interfered with my new registration wit my new Intreo center.

When I registered with them I told them had had been referred to TUS community scheme and I wanted to link up wit them in my new area the lady at Intreo was delighted and passed one name to link up wit via TUS. So I did link up with TUS and I registered with them they were so nice and understanding of my personal situ.

What should I do now? Should I go back into Intreo and tell them my side of the story and the referrals I was give for TUS and then jobpath, and that jobpath harrashed me with calls and threats, or should I go to a TD? I'm in awful situation now jobpath with dictate at me push me into a job I will hate just so they get big commission. I'm going to be left unhappy and less financial support and working crazy hrs more likely back doing retail working late hrs or working for McDonald's. How is jobpath allowed to get away wit treating people like this and allowed get big commission?

Can a TD help me and support me. I was happy to do TUS community scheme to settle myself into a new area untill I found my own job a job I want to do not what a money grabbing uk company jobpath wants me to do so they get paid well ....grrrrrrr! Anyone in similar situ as me or has gone though it? Any advice I'd be so grateful. Tks

Post edited by Spear on

Answers

Advertisement