Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which Vacuum Cleaner? Which Miele?

• 02-04-2023 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for advice on vacuum cleaners to best suit my situation please. Max budget €500 but obviously would prefer cheaper if possible.

Previously I have had a Dyson Animal that's around 15 years old and has been fantastic overall. But that was a house with carpets throughout. I like the bagless aspect and dislike the thought of having to buy bags. The biggest negative has been my own long hair getting wrapped around the rotating brush bar inside the main attachment.

My situation now is wooden floors and tiles throughout, but carpet on stairs and one bedroom. A dog and cat also resident.

Everyone seems to rave about Miele so that's what I have been looking at:

• Do I need the Cat&Dog version if there's not much carpet?
    • Should I get the one with the special Parquet head?
    • Is there much difference between the standard models v Boost v Blizzard?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭Payton

I have the Cat and Dog vacuum and its excellent on carpets and wooden floors. very reliable

Advertisement