Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need a BER - Lucan area, some questions

• 02-04-2023 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭

House built in 1999, 4-bed semi-d.

House completely gutted, 80mm Kingspan put internally on all external facing walls, triple glazed windows installed (0.4u value from recollection), 100mm put down across entire attic floor, Worcestor Greenstar 24i system MK IV (condensing gas boiler), 3 zoned hive controlled heating system (- upstairs, downstairs, water), air vents that can be closed, chimney closed off with a stove, LED lighting throughout

What BER should I expect?

I haven't any invoices etc proving any of the above - do I need them to have them included in the BER calculation, particularly the external wall insulation which obviously isn't visible?

Comments

Advertisement