Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby Ban

Options
  • 03-04-2023 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello,

I registered this morning Lucky Number Slevin. to make a post on a player I have been following for some years and was banned for making the post. I didn’t abuse a moderator or anyone in the post. I made a reference to the player being unlike players his age being schoolboys. I think this caused offense but no offense was meant it was just to differentiate the attitude of the player from others his age. I didn’t bring up schools rugby I said the player didn’t have a schoolboy attitude. I have been banned under that username outright from boards and want it reinstated as it didn’t break the forum charter. Can you advise how I might resolve this? I think the forum mod is @Alooof but I’m not certain on that. In any case, there has been other posters who have made direct reference to schools rugby over the past few weeks and haven’t been banned. I didn’t make a direct reference I made a reference to an attitude. Why is this? I feel there is bias amongst the mod towards certain players and the player I was supporting has been outed by him.

Post edited by Beasty on

Comments

Advertisement