Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation on Doctor

Options
  • 03-04-2023 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

I am on my 4th week of pregnancy, its my 2nd. First one was not here in Ireland, hence very nervous which Doctor to go with. I have been appointed with a consultant Dr.Fiona Martyn by my GP (Public). I am planning to go for Semi Private but i am not sure which Dorctor should i opt for amongst the Doctors on the lits below.

Dr Fiona Martyn (can change to semi private if recommended)

Dr. Dr Gerard Agnew

Dr. Stephen Carroll

Dr. Michael Robson

Any reccomendations will be highly appreciated!

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,302 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This has nothing to do with Feedback. At least provide some info on where are, so I can move this to a forum that's related to the region involved.

Advertisement