Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing jobs while going for tender

Options
  • 03-04-2023 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi all,

Hoping for some advice. We are self building and finally in the stage where we are going for tender in the coming weeks. We have been given mortgage approval in principal however I am 6 months into my current 'new' job which is really not for me and is effecting my mental health.

I've been looking at new jobs and have a few interviews lined up. Has anyone moved jobs during a self build? surely its happened before - i'll be getting more money that im on now. I was hoping that maybe if I moved after we got the first draw down with the house the next draw down might be a few months down the line and I could speak to my manager about the salary certificate and passing my probation early.

Looking for people who have been in this position.

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement