Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Walker Tv Channel list

• 04-04-2023 10:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭

Hey I installed a Walker TV for my grandmother last year and used the in built channel list for satellite channels.

A lot seem to be not working now so I'm assuming they had a reshuffle.

Is there anywhere I can get an updated list? Nothing on the TV itself that I can see offering an update to the list

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,599 ✭✭✭swoofer

You have 2 options.

1. Scan the Astra Sats and get all the new channels, it will probably delete the old list.
    2. Pay €14.99 for a list download to a USB and load to TV.

Would need actual model number of tv and then get manual online. I help out a neighbour and its something along the lines, menu settings, manual scan, then you get options for aerial , cable, and the sat and then you select astra 28e etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,708 ✭✭✭✭The Cush

I have a recent Walker model TV, all setup with the latest channel updates. I also update a neighbour's Walker TV with the list. Their list is setup for England NW/Granada, where they are from

If you want a copy send me a PM and maybe I can tweak it a bit if required.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60 ✭✭rdser

Anyone have a recent channel list for a walker tv?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,708 ✭✭✭✭The Cush

Advertisement