Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shannon cruiser windscreen

Options
  • 04-04-2023 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi,

Can anyone point me to someone who would supply/manufacture and fit a windscreen to a 35' cruiser?

We brought it in ex hire from Le Boat in France, though it was manufactured by Rosebank Marine based out of Carrick On Shannon who have since gone out of business.

Here's exactly what I'm looking for.. I've a company lined up who will do the canopy, but they can't get going till i have the windscreen sorted.

Thanks for any help.

P

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,327 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

Emerald star have le boats might be worth taking to them https://www.emeraldstar.ie/?utm_source=GMBlisting&utm_medium=organic I got my windshield made of toughened glass by a local glazer you just need to give them the measurements and a few days to make it.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Westport Covies

Cheers, yeah i was even thinking maybe emerald star might have hired some of Rosebank's boat builders when the yard closed down.. I'll give them a bell and see the craic, thanks Fergal.

And well done on raising Old's Cool 👌

• Registered Users Posts: 14,899 ✭✭✭✭elperello

Any of the hire companies should be able to put you in touch with someone who could fabricate a windscreen frame.

They often get damaged hitting bridges etc.

Good luck with it.

Advertisement