Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile App crashes after initial screen

Options
  • 05-04-2023 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

The mobile app on my partners Samsung A8 (2018) android phone crashes after the initial screen with the message: Application Error The connection to the server was un-successful. (file: ///data/user/0/com.bankofireland.mobilebanking/files/webResources/index-hybrid.html) She has deleted the app and re-installed it twice but still the same problem every time. I also have a Samsung A8 (2018) and the app is working just fine.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie.

I'm sorry to hear this. I'd advise your partner to force close the app on their device and then turn their device off and on and try logging in again. Hopefully this helps.

Alternatively your partner can call our support team on 0818200362 and my colleagues can assist further.

Thanks, Eve

• Registered Users Posts: 16 PuterMan

Hi Eve, thanks that appears to have worked. I say appears because, what ever the cause was has wiped all the secure log in infomration so she has had to go though registering her device again and it says it may be up tp 4 hours to process. I will let you know when she gets confirmation and can log in again. Lily the Pink would be proud of you. best, David

Advertisement