Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long to fix pyrite

Options
  • 05-04-2023 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

Hopefully a quick one here:

Im being evicted again due to LL selling (third time in 3 years) but thankfully my brother has an apartment vacant. It was tested last week for pyrite & it’ll take 3 months to get the results and I’m wondering does anyone know how long it takes to get repaired under the government scheme once it’s been confirmed?

I’m thinking since it’s a government scheme it’ll take months but I don’t want to move in and then have to leave again in 5 or 6 months. Any ideas please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Streco80

It all depends on the level of Pyrite in the foundations. Our house was tested in October 2017 and we got notice of works in October 2018. Works started in November 2018 and we were back in by February 2019

Advertisement