Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proofs of residency for naturalisation in Ireland

Options
  • 05-04-2023 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi.

I know there are tons of details and scorecard available online for calculating points (min 150) for each year of residency in Ireland.

I, however, could not find anywhere clarification if the same type of document can be accounted twice which was issued during the year but different dates? For instance if I have proofs of two hospital visits in 2021 which are 4 months apart can I use both for getting 50 points (2x25) ? Or should I provide a unique set of types of documents for each year ?

Also official scorecard provides a limited amount of bills which can be used as a proof... I have house security bill, attic conversion receipt, solicitor visit receipt etc..which are not listed in a scorecard so they aren't valid proofs of residency?

Thanks.

Advertisement