Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How fast can you get Van insurance from Axa?

Options
  • 05-04-2023 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭

Hi, im in the market for my first van and wondering how fast I can get insurance through the online quote system that Axa uses for commercial insurance? It's the standard get a quote system but then it asks you more questions and brings you through to a payment screen. If I pay it now can I get insurance from today? Or do they ring you back and ask more questions?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭Miscreant

If it is anything like any other online insurance system then the policy is valid from whatever time you choose during the quotation flow. A phone call to Axa directly might get it for you faster though, and would remove any ambiguity as to whether you are insured immediately or not.

Advertisement