Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Intel accommodation

• 07-04-2023 10:01am
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

Does anyone know if there's an agency for Intel workers to find accommodation at their Leixlip site?

Thank you in advance.

Post edited by Spear on

Answers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,457 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Getting any accommodation in Dublin will be difficult.

If working for Intel, I would talk to HR, who might have contacts. If working for a contractor, things might be more difficult.

Transport is reasonably good, so looking at places west of Leixlip might be useful - Maynooth, Dunboyne, Naas, etc. There may be some Intel-dedicated bus services.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

I worked in Intel for a number of years and stayed at Maynooth campus accommodation. This is open to non students too. Its not full time accommodation but it might help while you try find something.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,430 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This has nothing to do with boards.ie. Confirm your email address so you can post properly, then I'll move this to a forum that's actually related to the topic instead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 878 ✭✭✭mondeoman72

There are some rooms available on the intranet. You need to complete the sign up and we can try and help you out.

Advertisement