Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evolution Airsoft Ghost EMR Carbontech ETS Package

• 08-04-2023 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi All,

Im selling my Evo Ghost M4, included is a Nuprol tracer unit, high torque motor, 2x 200 rd mid-cap mags (metal), Theta optics Red/Green t1 style sight and rail riser. It's also been fitted with a Madbull 210mm 6.03 barrel to bring the inner barrel right up to the tracer unit, the barrel is fitted with an extender for use with the tracer, however for day games a standard suppressor will fit down into the rain and the inner barrel will stop short of the end of the suppressor. There is also an angled M-lok fore grip fitted and flip up sights. Firing at ~311fps with .2g b's. Also included is a 7.4v 1100mah 25c Swiss Arms LiPo and balance charger. Wired to buffer tube with Low resistance wiring and mini tamiya connectors.

Rifle also fitted with Electronic Trigger System (ETS I)

With the ETS you can easily program how your gun will shoot, you’ll be able to program your rifle to shoot a burst of 3 BB’s or any other number of BB’s from 1 to 250, this means you’ll also be able to set your gun to be semi auto only or to limit the amount of BB’s shot with one trigger pull to simulate the use of low capacity magazines, it is up to you to decide, the software doesn’t give you any limitation. The ETS incorporates a programmable Lipo Protection function, you can protect your 7.4V, 11.1V or even 14.8V batteries! Returning to the gun’s standard operation is as easy as program it. I will attach the programming manual link.

Next up is My BW1911 R2. 2x C02 mags included, and moulded Holster. No other modifications. Firing at ~ 318fps with .2g bb's

Finally is my Army Armament G17, It's well used And Well Maintained. Recently Serviced by Hobby Airsoft, Comes with one Green Gas Mag, Leak Free and missing base plate. Firing ~290fps with .2g bb's

All fits Nicely in a Swiss Arms Soft rifle bag (Included in Sale)

Id Like to Sell as a package for €550

Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement