Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Build a shed

• 08-04-2023 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi there,

Anyone know the price to build a 20 / 30 SQM shed in Dublin 12 across the back wall.of the back garden.

To be built at end of garden, no rear garden access except through the house.

Thank you.

Post edited by Nody on

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,329 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Mod:

OP I think you'll find this forum more suitable for your question compared to Work & Jobs. Please note a new charter is in effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Bracken81

Would be a very tricky one to get a shed built, because most builders will be too busy to go near it (They'd rather take on Extensions/Houses), unfortunately

And price range could would be hard to quantify, could be anywhere from €20,000 to €50,000

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 853 ✭✭✭raxy

I asked a place for a rough quote for a basic 6x3 block shed. He came back with €25,000 plus depending on finish, plastering, plumbing & electrics etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 852 ✭✭✭case_sensitive

It might be worth writing down as much detail, with pictures, as you can and putting up a job on Tradesmen.ie. I've used it a couple of times for small jobs and been happy with the 2 guys I connected with there. For example, I needed the back wall of my garage knocked out, a lintel put in and a hole made for a roller door. €400 in 2021. Delighted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Murph85

is the shed going to be used to just store stuff in? might be way less hassle and easier to just get something craned in?

• Advertisement
Advertisement