Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dewalt Screw Gun 2 batteries & torch + bag €100

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭absolutegroove

Thanks OP

Needed to pick one up to sort the ever growing list of DIY jobs 😆

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭andy125

Dewalt metal chuck drill with 2x 2ah batters plus charger is 160-170 everywhere else online. Torch is 50 quid.

Cracking deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 277 ✭✭ElitesTeam

Can a hammer drill act as a screw driver?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,498 ✭✭✭Masala

Where in offer does it say it comes with a set of drill bits. ..???

am collecting mine tomorrow and just want to have my facts right if offer includes the drill bits so as to ensure I get them included

thanks OP fir the heads up in this… badly needed a good drill fir around the house. Got to 50yrs old borrowing a drill from friends and relations… so time to invest now fir myself!!!

edit… meant to post into other thread mentioned in #1 above. So reposted there.

mods… u can deleted the above if needed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,212 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Yes, you adjust the clutch depending on the task at hand. The numbers for driving screws, the drill bit icon for drilling, and the hammer icon for hammer action.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Bought this yesterday, absolutely delighted with the drill. We sell DeWalt where I work and I cannot even order this direct from DeWalt for cheaper. Bonus was we had a t-stack case for the dcd795 at work so now I can stack it with the other DeWalt bits I've gathered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭bromley52

Were you given the bit set when you purchased?

I was referred in Kindale road Cork.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Wasn't even aware of the bit set tbh. I have more than enough bits anyway so happy with the offer without them.

We have the dcd796 at work and there's not much difference between them. The 796 had a bit more torque and it's a couple of mm shorter but identical otherwise.

The torch feels a bit light and cheap so we'll see how that goes. It's a shame it doesn't take the 12v batteries too as I have a few of those.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭gripcasey

I picked one up yesterday great value. Was giving bit set and a insulated DeWalt mug. Delighted

Advertisement