Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilternan Wood Houses

Options
  • 10-04-2023 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi Team,

My wife and I, who are first time buyer and new to Dublin(from Northern Ireland) were looking to buy a 3 bedroom house in Kilternan Wood (Kilternan Wood, Enniskerry Rd, Glebe, Kilternan, Co. Dublin, D18 CPC4).

Has anyone booked any houses there ? Any tips around good schools , locality in general would be really appreciated !!

Thanks

Post edited by DOCARCH on

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Mod Note: Thread moved to South Dublin forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Preeti25

How can I search for this thread please?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 SpiceyBlue

Hi how can we search for this forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 SpiceyBlue

Hi, I am looking for this information too.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Yakov P. Golyadkin

Locality: Still quiet albeit with a lot of development ongoing. İn the immediate area there's a pub, a church, and a service station. Stepaside is a short drive away and has a little more in the way of services but not a lot. Nearest town would probably be Dundrum, ten minutes drive.

Schools: The aforementioned church has a primary school, Stepaside has an Educate Together, with another in Ballyogan. Can't speak to the quality of the schools but there are plenty of acceptable schools in the wider area.

Can't comment on the development itself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 AlexEA

Hi, we have reserved a 3 bed house in the current phase of KW, wonder if you have already moved and how did you find the development so far? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jackofallbabas

hello, i just booked yesterday for a 3 bedroom in the drive.
    Handover date is Feb/March 25.

I heard that cost rental have also been inaugurated nearby. What role does that play in overall growth of the area?

Advertisement