Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stuck trying to set up Roberts Stream 94L Internet Radio

• 11-04-2023 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

I received this radio as a gift and am trying to connect it to my internet.

The name of my internet (eirxxxxxxxx) is showing up but its asking me for a Key.

Does anyone know what I put in for the Key? I know its not my internet password.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭phelixoflaherty

Should be printed on the router

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭UI_Paddy

Thanks for the quick response phelixoflaherty.

There is an S/N and a MAC code printed on the sticker at the back of my router, but I can't see anything else that may be considered a Key.

Would it be one of those two, or is there any other place I could look?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 251 ✭✭patspost

its the same code that you would put in when connecting a new device to the internet at home.

is there another sticker on your router anywhere?

you could try tether it to your phone as a temporary measure if you have plenty of data, select mobile hotspot on phone, settings, mobile hotspot/ tethering, there should be a password somewhere there.

remember to turn your phone wifi back on afterwards.

Advertisement