Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Build Advice

Options
  • 11-04-2023 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hello,

I am looking at building a 145m2 house in North County Dublin, I've no idea on what a decent price per metre squared should be at, any help there would be great. I'm meeting with the architect tomorrow to draw up the plans for planning permission, would anyone have a estimated timeline on this?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,047 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Building cost is variable depending on a lot of factors but expect to pay anything in the region of 220 - 250 Euro per sq metre.

The architect's role and time is also variable. You would be looking at anything from 2 to 6 months before a planning application is ready for submission.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Bracken81

€2500/€3000 per metre squared, for complete project finish these days

More dependant on selected finishes, etc

Planning application could be lodged in 2-3 months time, with Planning approval taking 3 months minimum (could be Additional information requests, etc)

Advertisement