Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Campervan negative experience in Ireland - Help !

Options
  • 12-04-2023 2:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I bought good new looking ford transit van and converted professionally into campervan 3 years ago.

Since then, people have given me negative experience anywhere I drive in Ireland.

They would intentionally try to see who is driving a camper van, giving bad look, taking pictures and videos, certain service stations would think that I am planning to steal something or what not, some people from a short distance shout someone else name by looking at me do they think that person is in the campervan? Approaching me with made up questions I guess to get to know me? Or park the car next to my van at night and sit for several hours in an absolutely empty parking lot.

I have driven campervan in the past in the US, Canada and mainland Europe and never experienced any of that except in Ireland. At this stage I feel that I have done something wrong and I don't know what it is.

Perhaps someone can help me to understand what is going on please?

Thank you so much

Comments

Advertisement