Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So I have a Yorkshire terrier and some times he does this weird salivating thing with his lips

Options
  • 12-04-2023 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,006 ✭✭✭✭
    Ms

I am thinking its when he is feeling particularly horny. He is nutured a good while now. Anyone else's dog do this with their lips? He is not alone as I also have a female Yorkshire too. They get on great and have totally different personality. He is quite and shy most of the time where's as she is load and very friendly.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,038 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Yeah Rory does this too when he smells wee. I read somewhere that the chattering / drooling is them analysing the scent. He does it to all wee - even our other male dogs. I have to keep him inside to let Bailey go out to the loo in peace!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,942 ✭✭✭✭anewme

My Mums dog used to di this after eating bird sh1te. I’d say it was the sour berries. Pee woukd not taste that nice either.

Advertisement