Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Officer 2023 (Nationwide)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 GiantDwarf

PAS told me that their pre-employment checks team expect to commence clearance from the Wexford panel at some stage in August.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Jaye2023

Not sure if this has been asked already (or if it's frowned upon to ask 😕😕😕) but in the questionnaire applicants had to fill out, was the "years of public service experience" question strictly in reference to the Irish public service or was that in reference to pubic service administration in general? (inclusive of public service in another country???) Just want to clarify that so I can update my application accordingly. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭aaron5250

Interviewed OOM 16 Sligo OOM 15 Leitrim on Wednesday.

Post edited by aaron5250 on

• Registered Users Posts: 37 mattiemattie

Had interview for Galway on Tuesday. Heard I cleared that hurdle today thank god. OOM 72 so not sure will they reach me. Hopefully

Anyone know how long the panel sits? I passed interview stage but OOM is 72 for Galway. If a vacancy comes up what are the next stages? Is there another interview or is is just references and vetting?

• Advertisement

Do you know what that entails? Just found out I passed interview stage 2. Do you know if there will be another interview if my OOM is reached or how does it proceed?

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭crinkley

Hey mattie congrats my friend passed also for Galway he’s a few behind you so if you wouldn’t mind letting us know when you get your Garda vetting forms.

no more interviews you’ll get the vetting form you’ll need proof of address and ID and if you’ve lived abroad vetting from there

theyll also ask for references for the last 3 years but won’t contact without checking with you first

• Registered Users Posts: 5 zagnut

Had an interview for Laois and passed. Anyone know where they are number wise for appointments?

Brilliant. Thanks! I have been stay at home Dad for last 2 years so hopefully Reference from previous employment will be OK! I will definitely post again when getting forms.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭aaron5250

Received word after 2 days that I successfully passed my interview. Happy out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Ali1996B

If anybody is waiting on Kilkenny, they've reached as far as 6 from what I am told by their clearance team. I am #12 and they told me there's 6 others in front me who are also waiting to be called. This information is accurate as of 21st August 2023.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 redwhitekopper

Need to be prepared for the long haul, appreciate the info. Best of luck, it's only a matter of time for you then.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Fi72

Hi Leonie, well done. Hopefully it won't be long til they reach 50 on the list and I can get moving 🙂

Post edited by Fi72 on

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Charley01

Hi there, just quick question, does anyone have any info on the hypercare admin role, I have had an email regarding EOI on this it seems to be a temporary role expiring in March 2025. Many thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭leoniecarrig

Hi all, after submitting the garda vetting they now look for references and a 12 month reference check. They said this can be either a work Statement on company’s headed paper with start date and role details and end date signed off by a manager or an unemployment statement from the Social Protection covering the last 12 months.

Anyone have any idea what an unemployment statement from the social protection would be ? 😅

It will state when you started claiming and when you stopped

Hi 😊 what if you haven’t claimed anything? Will it just be a blank statement for 12 months ?

You don’t need it then or should be one or the other so just your company reference will be fine

Ah see I haven’t been employed in the last 12 months and I wasnt entitled to claim anything either but they still want a statement 😂 I’ll just ring and see if they will send something to me 😊 thanks for your help.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 lindahyl

Hi just checking to see if anyone has received the Garda vetting and references checks for Cork please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 zagnut

I had an interview last week for Laois and my OOM is in the 30s. Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 VanBer

Does anyone work with The Health Insurance Authority based in Dublin-how many days in office with blended working and how long you would have to be full time in the office before availing of blended working? Just with the driving into Dublin City element, thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭slick_rick88

Just out interest I see that Kerry County Council have opened applications for clerical officers, I wonder is it easier this way to get into then waiting to see if I get a call from this campaign we are all currently in?

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Pamelabeasley

Separate process for county councils - they are public service rather than civil service

• Registered Users Posts: 4 molkeev

Does anyone know if you move between public and civil service roles can you maintain the pay scale grade you're on? Is it considered the same in that respect?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 BlaCon1

Hi has anyone got an interview for louth yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 VanBer

@molkeev generally you should be able to transfer your service and increments but I think it has to be across at the same grade/level, I don’t think you’d be able to transfer service going from a CO to an EO for example but I know people for definite who have transferred their service from CO in Public Service to CO in Civil Service.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Mick001

Wondering if anyone has been called for interview from Wicklow or Wexford?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 frances5420

Has anyone been call for clearance on tipp panel just wondering what number is reach so far, thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 redwhitekopper

No, not yet. I'm number 34 on the order of merit. Meant to hear something by the end of the week, otherwise I'll drop the division an email.

Advertisement