Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on UPS Tax

Options
  • 15-04-2023 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Hello

Just looking to see if someone has come across the same situation and how they resolved it. My business imports products from the UK weekly.

Never have we got any of these packages without paying the taxes , the drivers won’t even leave them behind with out a COD or proof of online payment.

The particular package we have an issue with we payed COD to the driver , we done this many times before haven’t had an issue with it l.

Two months later we got a notice looking for that payment , I rang and told them we paid cash to the driver and they won’t leave packages with us without some sort of payment. I was told by UPS that they would contact the driver to see , never heard anything back about this , but low and behold I have now received a letter from control account looking for payment or they will go to court.

Has this happened to anyone and what did you do ? Don’t really want to pay twice for this package

Advertisement