Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sulky Accident Waterford - Ban Sulkys

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭Deiseen

Settled people can also act deplorably towards animals but many carry out the self reflection that you refer to and are constantly calling out this bad behaviour and abuse.

I have never seen this self reflection of bad behaviour in the travelling community.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Asdfgh2020

How many contributors to this thread have ever even spoken to or interacted with a ‘traveller’….?

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭Oscar Madison

A few in different times & places & most of them were crooks!

You could say the same for the majority of people!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,389 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Yes it was a train wreck of a thread. It had to be stopped because of bad behaviour. And it wasn't the travellers bad behaviour.

Are sulkys that big of a problem? They don't even seem to feature on the RSA site with regards to deaths and injuries on the road.

I have seen them a couple of times and I am not denying they might be cruel bit in the greater scheme of things cars are a infinitely bigger danger on the road No?

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,039 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Right so, this thread has run its course now, like all threads that mention travellers, it has become a **** show. Once reported posts start coming in, then it’s to hard to moderate one and not another as there are plenty of borderline posts here now.

Thread Closed now.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement