Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage Application hasnt moved in 2 months

Options
  • 15-04-2023 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭

Hello, I went Sale Agreed on a property in January 23 and all the paperwork has been with you since end of February (insurance, mortgage protection etc) but since then I have heard nothing and the seller is getting impatient, despite everything being ticked off from my end.

I use a broker and every week i look for an update and the only update is "BOI are working through the paperwork". Can you please let me know why this is taking so long to issue loan contracts as I fear im going to lose this house because of the delay from BOI. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

If you have been applying for a mortgage with BOI through a broker, then your broker would need to contact our mortgage team on 016113333 for an update on the application.

Thanks, Eve

Advertisement