Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice needed for what PC Tower specs to buy

• 15-04-2023 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi all, hoping I can get some advice here. I have a setup of 5 monitors that Im looking to get a new PC tower to power the entire thing. I dont do any gaming or anything, its used for a number of tabs to be opened simultaneously all cloud based, canva, fiverr etc and a number of other websites I use for Freelance work. Switching between 5 tabs is a nightmare so I decided to help productivity. Ive had a number of people tell me different things of what I require ie Graphics card, ram etc and Ive no idea what to specifically look for. As a result Im about to buy the specs of the PC tower from Currys below. I just want to check if thats not overkill for what I need. Cost is €2.3k for this which I dont mind paying as long as there is no lag etc when running all 5 monitors as long as theres no lag etc. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

ACER ConceptD CT500-53A Desktop PC - Intel® Core™ i7, 1 TB HDD & 1 TB SSD, White

• Intel® Core™ i7-12700F Processor
    • RAM : 32 GB / Storage: 1 TB HDD & 1 TB SSD
    • Graphics : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8 GB

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭pah

Yes

Advertisement