Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I remove consent for signed PPP for LAES/Seetec?

• 16-04-2023 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I was recently referred onto the LAES, had a meeting, the guy was lovely and was actually really helpful. At the end of the meeting I signed the PPP and the other consent form. The letter for the meeting was plastered was in Intreo logos so I just assumed I was working directly with the DSP as opposed to Seetec, of which LAES are a branch. Can I remove my consent to these two forms I signed? Has anyone any experience with this? I have searched the forum and can find plenty on NOT signing it in the first place but not much on what do if you have signed. I would never of signed had I known it was Seetec, largely in part to the prospect of them contacting an employer after you find work. I know it's not the end of the world, and to be honest if they help me I am more than happy for them to take credit and get their commission or whatever else they get, but the prospect of them contacting a potential employer after I find a job is really off-putting.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,000 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

No is the quick answer but ultimately its not worth the paper it was printed on.

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 878 ✭✭✭mondeoman72

Just make them aware that all calls are recorded for accuracy and quality purposes. They refused to talk to me after that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

The lady I met told me she/LAES has nothing to do with Seetec. Perhaps it's only in certain areas?

Seetec use the term LAES (Local area employment services), I think there are LAES officers that are from Dublin City Council

Advertisement