Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moderation

• 16-04-2023 10:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,331 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I’ve tried posting in a feedback thread and got warned , so to @Beasty how to i make a complaint about one of the mods who seem to be on my case . I tried to make it in feedback but you too ‘ warned’ me @[Deleted User] is warning me at every opportunity because I posted on the ‘ Snapper ‘ thread because I said Sharon wasn’t raped by Georgie Burgess .

I’ve been a long time poster with a good record but seriously this new mod is doing my head in .This is the Rape scene from The Snapper . https://youtu.be/rRTEvkOHCOg

and I’ve agreed this was at a time when people weren’t so woke.

But seriously tell @[Deleted User] to stop trolling and hounding me on every post he / she doesn’t agree with . Or im done .

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• You’ve literally received two warnings from me in your entire time on boards & indeed my time as a mod.

One of those was for trolling and the other for complaining about it in a thread where it was irrelevant.

Hard to imagine I’m hounding you on every post or indeed even keeping an eye on you. I have on both occasions warned you in response to a report I didn’t go looking or even stumble on it.

You’re way overthinking it tbh.

I’d like to also make the admins aware as you’ve decided to omit it but I’ve seen by reports and reading threads that OP has mentioned ”a certain mod” presumably referring to myself in a few threads in the last few days.

On the other hand I’ve given two warnings for trolling and discussing moderation in a random thread. So they received one warning and then deduced I am hounding them.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,989 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

This is not Site Feedback - moved to Help Desk

OP you initially posted in a Dispute Resolution thread which was not yours and so you received a notice from me telling you that which is the reason your post in the Dispute thread was deleted

If you wish to dispute a pointed warning or forum ban the process is to discuss it with the mod via PM. If not satisfied with the outcome you can start your own thread in the Dispute Resolution Forum and Category Mod will look at your appeal

If it's a complaint about moderation again the first step is to try and resolve it via PM with the mod. If not satisfied with the outcome then you can start a thread in Help Desk

If you just wish to have a dig at a moderator then please do not post at all as your thread will be closed and you may well be told not to raise the issue again

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,989 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I understand this has been resolved after discussion via Pm between the OP and moderator

Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement