Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CYMA 041 BLUE EDITION MP5

• 17-04-2023 7:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

€150. Price negotiable. Located in Kildare. Comes with 2 high capa magazines, battery and charger. Near perfect condition, works perfectly and has been used in 2 games. Perfect for starters.

Post edited by shytan on
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39 mvp80s

Is it full metal or abs? Can u post some pictures? If its metal I will take it off u for 100 I'm in kildare

• Registered Users Posts: 11 airsoftguy2023

It’s A full replica of an MP5 so it’s metal with polymer components, I don’t have any pictures of it but if you look up the title you can find pictures of it.

Post edited by airsoftguy2023 on

Having a hard time selling? My offer was fair according to what you stated in your original post. Technically without joule post you shouldn't be allowed post but seems like if u accepted my fair offer u would have it sold now but instead u were smart, rude and expecting more than was fair and even when I was polite to u despite u being rude to me u still didn't have the decency to respond to me......

Mods should ban this add due to violation of rules ans buyers should beware because this guy is a bad trader and not a good member or this community. If I can offer any advice I'd would avoid dealing with him as he is not only rude and disrespectful to honest offers he changes terms as he sees fit and won't compromise on meeting amount other things.

Buyer beware 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 11 airsoftguy2023

Mad I wouldn’t take 100?? I said I’d only go that low if it took months. It’s my item I’ll price as I see fit. No need for buyer beware. As long as you have an honest reason for lowering the price then I will! I won’t accept reasons such as not being bothered to travel to buy something. Me standing firm on my price doesn’t = rude/smart. Please be better next time mvp.

You said u wouldn't take less than 100 so I offered 100. Then u messaged me saying 150. Learn to trade before u waste peoples time. I made a fair offer then u changed it then u won't meet halfway and want me to drive 1 hour out of my way and expect me to pay for my costs. U have no clue about fair trade. U have a cheap product and have no idea how to deal fair so cop on and learn the rules of the forum before u waste anyones else's time. I am just following the rules of fair trade. U can't post fake information and change ur offer as u see fit. It doesn't work that way. Learn the rules before u mouth off. Ur just a kid. Learn from the real men and one day u will get somewhere. Try follow the rules to begin with and post the muscle energy for a start. U will learn the hard way if u wanna be cocky 👍 go ahead and see 😘🤣🤣

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement