Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CYMA 041 BLUE MP5 for sale Kildare

• 17-04-2023 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

€150. Price negotiable. Located in Kildare. Comes with 2 high capa magazines, battery and charger. Near perfect condition, works perfectly and has been used in 2 games. Perfect for starters.

Post edited by shytan on
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39 mvp80s

Having a hard time selling? My offer was fair according to what you stated in your original post. Technically without joule post you shouldn't be allowed post but seems like if u accepted my fair offer u would have it sold now but instead u were smart, rude and expecting more than was fair and even when I was polite to u despite u being rude to me u still didn't have the decency to respond to me......

Mods should ban this add due to violation of rules ans buyers should beware because this guy is a bad trader and not a good member or this community. If I can offer any advice I'd would avoid dealing with him as he is not only rude and disrespectful to honest offers he changes terms as he sees fit and won't compromise on meeting amount other things.

Buyer beware 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 11 airsoftguy2023

You genuinely copy and pasted this onto all of my reposts. Get a life and grow up. Sorry I didn’t take your terrible offer.

I am warning real buyers of idiots like u. I offered the price u said not a terrible offer. Learn to trade before u talk crap u fool

I’ve been trading for 5 years, not specifically here but still. Get it all of your chest, accept you’re not getting the mp5 ;)

Ha ok little boy, I'm just not getting ripped off by an arrogant little kid who was outsmarted by a real man 😉 keep ur toy gun little boy. Have fun playing with ur friends. The real airsofters here have been warned about u and ur fake account. Best of luck now young man 👍 jog on

• Advertisement

Ok what even is this comment now you’re just saying stuff so I don’t sell it 😂

little boy?? I’m 22 firstly also If a man has to exclaim he is a real man than he’s clearly not 😂

You haven’t even warned people anything, you’ve just made up stuff trying to stop me from selling, stay mad loser and get better.

Made up stuff? No ive stated facts. But lie all u want. People will see u for what u are. Im not bothered 😉 So at 22 u clearly are a little boy who has no clue how to deal. And yes I have warned anyone on this site that u are an idiot but u are too young to get that. Anyway jog on young man. I'm done with ur childish bickering. Try sell ur toy for what u want. U will learn the hard way. By now 🖐

Also I love that u think u are a man at 22. U behave like a 12 year old. U have a lot to learn young man. Most 22 year olds are far more educated than u clearly are. U must have a learning disability of some sort god love u. I hope u get the help you need soon. In the mean time I hope the mods see u have broken several rules and close this thread and your others. Aside from that.... I've made nothing up, anyone can see ur old post saying u won't take less than 100. Which is what i offered. Then u changed the goalposts in pm's u are a bullshitter and all I want to do is make other genuine buyers aware how full of **** u are. Mission accomplished. So like I said several times..... jog on. Ur done here little man. Know ur place and know when ur exposed and move on. Ur only hurting urself now..... look at the views.... u think nobody knows what ur at by now? More fool u. Ask anyone I've dealt with.... I'm a guanine buyer and do t **** about. U are full if ****. U are toxic to this forum and I'm warning g other buyers. Simple. So say all u want ur burned now and when a mod see this ur thread and others they will be locked. Next time have some manners and know ur place little man 🫵🙋 if not keep up the replies ur so pathetic its amusing us all 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do you have a small penis? You definitely do the way you keep saying little. Project much? I’ve got a level 8 degree in business. You’re probably a blue collar who thinks he’s slick so maybe you should stfu. You haven’t warned people that well if I’m still getting offers in pms?

Ha u would love to see my penis wouldn't u? Sure its so small u would t be interested anyway u would just love a big huge cock in ur ass with ur "level 8 degree" in business 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 maybe u should make me stfu if u are such a tough guy eh? U have my number..... I'm waiting for ur response............ are u a keyboard warrior or a real man? Wait ur last comment already answered that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 u sad sad little boy ill be waiting to meet u and see if ur such a tough guy. How do u know I'm not one of ur pm's using a different account? Can't wait till we meet and u can show me how tough u are then. I'll shove that mp5 up ur ass 🤪 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the see how quick u are to talk bullshit to someone. Keep up the big talk little boy ill show u who u are **** with don't worry 😉😉😉😉👌

• Advertisement

Such a big man here aret u? But a little coward when it comes to responding to my messages. Ur "level 8 business degree" won't get u far when u talk **** to the wrong person little man 👌 so keep up the **** talk..... I can't wait to teach u a lesson ur "business degree" never will 🫵🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Come on now big man..... keep it up.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement