Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Fire stick for TV

Options
  • 17-04-2023 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭

I don't think is the right place to post this but, anyway I recently got rid of SKY because, of a late payment fee. On top of the fee was next months bill So, it was coming up to a bit over 200 euro. Just waiting on sending the SKY Q box back now. My dad has dementia he forgot about the bill. His brother got him an Amazon Fire stick for the TV Its quite a bit cheaper and has some of the SKY channels but, Its missing a few that I enjoyed watching like Documentaries, Im on about the crime channels. I was just wondering Is there any free services that you can get with SKY channels ? I just downloaded Plex on my Playstation 4 and Xbox One X. Its alright for a free app I suppose

Advertisement