Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bass Player Wanted for Dublin Based Pop/Rock Cover Band

Options
  • 18-04-2023 8:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi, we are looking for a Bass Player! The band is called The Algorhythms. All seasoned musicians with plenty of gigs under our belt and a good few in the calendar for the run up to Summer. Our Bass Player has just had to leave us so we are looking to fill his boots ASAP. We play everything from Bon Jovi to Adele to Fleetwood Mac. Generally we gig once every 2 weeks. We all love what we do and have fun doing it. Although we take the band very seriously, this is not our full time job and we do this for the craic. Give me a shout if this sounds like something you would be interested in. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 kmandoo

Hey man. Bassist here looking to join covers band. I'm in an original band as well but wanna play covers for the fun of it. Any more details on were yous practice etc? Videos?

I'm based in Drogheda but don't mind travelling once it's worth it. Plenty of experience with live gigs and top gear.

Mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 stevebarryguitar

Hey Mark, generally we rehearse either in Camelot or Pirate in Glasnevin. If you want to dm me your number there I can send you on a few bits. Thanks a lot, Steve.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 GrahamL

Hi, bass player here, based Sth Dublin but travel no problem, do you have a set list to have a look at songs you do? Cheers

Graham

Advertisement