Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

termination of employment with the Company on notice, on a no-cause, no fault basis

• 20-04-2023 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

I got this termination recently...do I need do anything or there's nothing I can/should do?

My hiring manager did not mention this to me before. One day this week, I was called to a meeting and HR handled this notice.

In the past few months, there are catch up meetings about areas I should improve. But I passed probation nice and easily 5 months ago.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,677 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

MOD: Hi op, I moved this to the work & jobs section as its more applicable to there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭cml387

If it's less than six months then you have limited (but not zero) rights. Seems a bit of a sh!tty way to treat people.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Chatbox2000

Thanks CM, it is more than 6 months but less than 1 year...

This happened at month 11

Advertisement