Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone used Refurbed or Swappie and had to return an iPhone?

Options
  • 20-04-2023 11:32am
    Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

I've been an android user for the last 10 years and am considering switching to iPhone. I've currently got a Galaxy s22 Ultra and would most likely be going for an iPhone 14 Pro Max, however I'm wary of dropping €1500+ on a new phone only to discover I just can't work with iOS and end up hating it. I was thinking of buying a 12 or 13 pro max from either Refurbed or Swappie, just to try it out and see how I get on with it, and then returning it within the 30 day money back guarantee period. Only thing I'm worried about is if I have hassle returning it and then I'm stuck with the phone. Would I be crazy to do this? Unfortunately I don't know anyone with an iPhone that I could borrow for a week or so to test it out, and you don't really get a good idea of how the phone would work for you day-to-day by using the display models in the shops.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭djdunny

Apple have a 14 day return policy so might be better do deal with them direct.

https://www.apple.com/ie/shop/help/returns_refund

• Registered Users Posts: 8,691 ✭✭✭corks finest

12 pro max is a vv good phone,

I switched to Google pixel 7 pro from it.

Love the pixel but tbe apple eco system is hard to beat,

Only prob I see ref 12/13/14 apple phones is just the sameness of all models,

But nevertheless great phones,and 6 year's of updates etc

Advertisement