Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To the blind gentleman. City center. Ifsc.

Options
  • 20-04-2023 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

I hope this may reach someone who knows the blind gent who was walking by the ifsc around 5pm today 20th Apr. And that it might get passed to the man in question.

An elderly relative of mine who I was accompanying bumped into you, Im extremely sorry, he's not quite as alert as he used to be, and even though I tried to get him out of the way in time he still managed to defy the odds and bump into you. Im truly sorry if it caused you any distress.

Our fault, sorry.

Post edited by Hannibal_Smith on

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,058 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

PI isnt really the right place for your thread OP so Ive moved it to Dublin City Forum which might be a better fit. Local charter applies

HS

Advertisement